Made in the USA
Excista product stewardship is designed to enhance our company’s business conduct consistent with applicable regulatory requirements and industry standards. It is an important factor in protecting our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate.
Our team of professional thermoplastic engineers has a deep working knowledge of major, global product regulatory compliance programs, and special market requirements, taking an active approach to global compliance communication across all aspects of our operations.
At Excista, we are focused on providing our customers with the highest levels of service and are dedicated to meeting our customer’s need for regulatory support and global regulatory compliance. We continually monitor global regulations to stay current with the needs of our customers. Our customer support activities include:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) /US Department of Agriculture (USDA) compliance support
- National Sanitary Foundation (NSF), Underwriters Laboratory (UL), and other 3rd party product certifications
- Compliance with National Inventories including United States Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), Canadian Domestic / Non-Domestic Substances Listings (DSL /NDSL), etc.
- REACH – European Legislation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemical.
- Restriction on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) electronics compliance
- Hazardous Communication including safety data sheets (SDS) and labeling
- CONEG (Coalition of Northeastern Governors) Model Toxics in Packaging Legislation
- BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) /TSE (Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy)
- California Proposition 65
- European Food Contact
- Individual Customer Restricted Substance lists
- Drug Master Files
- Medical Application Files
- The government of Canada Challenge for Chemical Substances – Batch list review
For assistance with product stewardship and regulatory compliance, please contact your local Excista customer service representative.